ARA of Georgia Owners & Managers Meeting
"Theft Prevention, Reduction & Recovery"
Tuesday, March 17, 2015 • 6 - 9 p.m.
Don't let thieves sneak up on you! It's that time of year when industry theft is on the rise. Georgia was listed as sixth on the National Crime Information Center's (NCIC) annual equipment theft report, which also notes the highest months for theft are May through August.
To help prepare you for the season, the ARA of Georgia has invited three guest speakers, all industry experts, who will share their tips and expertise on a broad range of knowledge, including:
- Preventing rental fraud/theft by conversion
- Recovering stolen equipment
- Minimizing/transferring theft risk
- GPS monitoring
- Real life theft prevention & recovery incidents - and more!
Suburban Rental, host Tim Hutchinson
4710 Lower Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30068 678-569-1271
6:00 - Meet and Greet
6:30 - Catered dinner
7:00 - Guest speakers on theft prevention, reduction and recovery
Cost: ARA members - $0
The guest speaker line-up includes:
- Kevin Carter, private investigator recovery specialist with Collateral Consultants
- Keith Lewis, law enforcement with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and NER
- Emmett Long, ARA rental insurance consultant for Jowers-Sklar Insurance Agency
Learn how to decrease your insurance and replacement costs through use of cost-effective solutions to reduce theft risk and increase recovery.
For questions, contact Josh Nickell at 678-776-1427.
Special thanks to Suburban Rental for hosting this event!
Mark your calendar and make plans today to attend!